just beautiful #1

Labels:

5


Okay, so I'm done with all the DA tasks now it's time for filler, LOL! No but seriously one thing I like about joining memes like this is that it gives my hidden pictures the chance to get sported. I got bunch of them so all the rest of PMC listed memes out there, get ready... hehe.

So here you go... my first entry for JB. It's already a 7 month old pic I took when we payed our first visit to Hof Gorei Resort in Samal City. The place was heavenly and nature-rich. I sure won't mind crossing the place over again should anyone invite me to.






5 Response to "just beautiful #1"

  1. raya says:

    gosh! i can't remember the last time i ever went to Samal. would like to visit again! hope you could also drop by http://rayainthailand.com/2011/06/01/manorom-sunrise/

    thanks sis!

    raya says:

    i can't remember the last time we went to samal.. looking at this photo i would like to pay another visit! that is if we will have the chance to go home to pinas.. hope you could also visit mine at
    http://rayainthailand.com/2011/06/01/manorom-sunrise/

    thanks sis!

    am i imagining? I cannot imagine to be in that place..it's really beautiful and look at that blue water and blue sky..perfect...

    visiting from my JB entry... http://www.jenbestfriend.com/?p=398

    darly says:

    id drop everything just to be able to holiday there.. love the pristine blue waters

    Check out my entry here too, have a great weekend!
    I Love Darly!
    Food and Passion

    Trish says:

    love the beautiful scenery picture you shared here on JB! not bad for your first entry. looking forward to more of your beautiful pics. :)

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger