friday fill-ins #191

Labels:

6



And...here we go!

1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes doing the same thing together at the same time can be fun too.

2. Going to the beach is what's been on my mind on and off all day.

3. Remember when you first came out as a werewolf, I almost fell off my chair. Such a gore surprise it was!

4. A netbook, a net book and a netbook are three of my favorite obsessions :-)) (And it'll always be a netbook until I get one, LOL!)

5. During the last year....

6. Surprises always put a smile on my face.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to blog hop more, tomorrow my plans include seeing a dentist and Sunday, I want to just relax!

6 Response to "friday fill-ins #191"

  1. Tamara says:

    What would life be like without netbooks??? I wish for you a surprise this weekend. Good answers! Have a great weekend.

    PinayWAHM says:

    I'm sure your fairy godmo[fa]ther is listening...hehe. Netbook...netbook...

    Thanks for the visit. Yung table ko eh oversize sa aming maliit na home office. Kala mo higante sya.hehehe...

    Have a great weekend Mommy Nancy!

    Mommy J

    Dee says:

    Hope you get your netbook! :)

    Diana_CT says:

    I want to get a netbook also. My laptop is getting old and needs to be replaced.

    I hope all went well at the dentist today. Have a happy week-end.

    Netbooks are so cool! I keep wanting to snag one, but I can't justify the purchase. Most of what I would do with it I can do on my iPod Touch.

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger