thrilled to get started

Labels:

3


Update!!! I just had a quick peek of my new Wordpress Dashboard yesterday! I can't wait to hear from my host again for the rest of the details so I can finally import my posts and comments from blogger and get started.

screen shot of my new Wordpress Dashboard

Well, I gotta head on now to keep looking for a friendly Wordpress themes.
Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

3 Response to "thrilled to get started"

  1. Lynn says:

    good for u sis!

    anyway, i've read ur comment at sheng's and yepper, i'm here to tag u. LOL.

    here...
    http://www.lynnschicspot.com/2010/02/valentine-tag.html

    hahaha! i knew it sis, thanks!

    Lainy says:

    Wow! Welcome to Wordpress, Nance! Before reading this post, I already knww this blog has been switched to WP, hehe!

    I love it because it is more secured. No worries for hackers out there.

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger