typically human

Labels:

3


My niece, Inah needed to see a doctor so sister and I brought her to the hospital yesterday. We sat on the lobby's bench while waiting for the doctor to resume from a lunch break when we heard some commotion near the guard's post outside. It's a man rushing an unconscious little boy to the emergency unit of the hospital. Funny how my mind tripped so fast while watching such situation. With all the crazy things running in to my head, looks like they're suggesting to have me start browsing those term life insurance quotes sprouting around the internet, LOL! Anyway, I guess I'm just being a typical human... can stand strong even against the toughest challenge... just not death!

3 Response to "typically human"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

    Anonymous says:

    nice post. thanks.

    Anonymous says:

    Brim over I to but I dream the post should have more info then it has.

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger