one step at a time

Labels:

2


It started with just a thought. In less than 2 months it became a reality. Generally, the whole thing was too overwhelming from planning, the lay outing and most especially the cost. I have never felt this overwhelmed before but in the end, it was all worth it. I'll be moving in to my new place real soon.

I love imagining the entirety of it once I have each room painted and simply adorned. In fact I already have searched online information on fixtures and furniture designs as well as bathroom vanities. But I know of course that they don't come cheap so I'm settling myself to the affordable ones for now. In time I still will achieve that look I wanted to have for my place. Just need to do it one step at a time.

2 Response to "one step at a time"

  1. JK says:

    Just remember one step at a time is always better then jumping in and messing up...

    I am happy you acheived so many of your dreams...

    Someday I hope and pray i meet mine...

    I love you sweetheart.

    God provides. I'm pretty sure one day you'll get to embrace your dreams. You have always been a part of mine.

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger