empty

Labels:

3


The voice, the laughter, the giggles, the whispers, hugs, kisses and all the fun and sweet fresh weekend memories are all what filled the house 3 days ago. Now that they have to left, it makes me feel empty again. Wherever I turn to, I hear them, I see their faces.

If I could only make them stay...

3 Response to "empty"

  1. Lynn says:

    hi sis! thanks sa greetings. check SR for zenni sis.

    la pa pix kay la pa na download. (",)

    ingatz. mwahugs!

    i just did. thanks!

    Rocks says:

    hugs to you sis :) hoping for better days to with your cuties to come!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger