this blog's rated

Labels:

3


If not for a query I made to a certain marketing affiliate yesterday, I would have had not bothered checking my gmail account that’s honest- to- goodness has long been taken for granted by me. Thanks to my inquisitive mind. If not for it I would never be enlightened that I still have one more online account that is worth spending a little bit of my time.

Know what I have missed? Blogging opportunities that were long been knocking at my door. And there was not only one… there were few of them. Imagine how neglectful I was! But even so, I still did try to respond to those emails with optimism. I would be very glad if even one of them will take notice and would care to write me back.

However on the lighter side, this email also somehow made my “not so good” day yesterday. Here’s what it says:
Feb 20, 2009

Dear (my username),

Our editors recently reviewed your blog and have given it a 7.5 score out of (10) in the recreation category of Blogged.com.

This is quite an achievement!

We evaluated your blog based on the following criteria: Frequency of Updates, Relevance of Content, Site Design, and Writing Style. After carefully reviewing these criteria, your site was given its 7.5 score.

We've also created Blogged.com score badges with your score prominently displayed. Simply visit your website's summary page on Blogged.com.




Please accept my congratulations on a blog well done!



Sincerely,

Amy Liu
Marketing Department
amy@blogged.com

http://www.blogged.com
To me this is such a heart warming evaluation. Again I could have had shared this long before if not for my sloppiness.

But I'm proud of this, really. Thanks Miss Amy for taking the time to review my blog. Looking forward to more of this. Hopefully a higher rating next time? :D

3 Response to "this blog's rated"

  1. Nisha says:

    Congrats on the review Nancy, it's really an achievement when we get appreciation for our work esp the way you've got this done.. of course, your blogs are worth gold because its all the effort you put in my dear..

    Well done and take care :-)

    thanks Nish! naisip ko nga, pa'no na lang if this evaluation was done by Google(??) LOL!

    anyway, its really inspiring na me mga websites na ganito. they motivates bloggers in anyway.

    Lynn says:

    wow! good for u, sis. u definitely deserve it, no doubt! (",)

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger