moving on

Labels:

4


It has been a long stressful and so overwhelming week. I did something I shouldn't have done and said something I shouldn't have said. Heard something... well I guess I'm suppose to hear and learned some lessons I ought to learn.

Though I know things will never be the same again, I am still looking forward to embracing myself back again. Not the relentless but the real, light-hearted 'me'.

Hmm.. working on that... Wish me luck!

Have a pleasant weekend to all!

4 Response to "moving on"

  1. Lynn says:

    whatever it is, sis... i'm super dooper wishing u luck. (",)

    Liza says:

    We all go through that, ako rin madalas I say something that I know I shouldn't have said. I regret it afterwards, but like you, I'm also trying to work on it. So, good luck to you sis and good luck to me too.

    Weekend is pretty busy, my kids start school next week. Happy Sunday!

    @lisa
    i believe things will work out fine... just a matter of compromise. thank you sis and good luck to your schoolers.

    darly says:

    Hi Nancy,

    I can totally relate... something happened to me too recently that made me so mad that I said things that i don't really mean, and by the time i realize it, too late to take it all back.

    The good thing is we realize our mistake and thru that admission we can right the the things that are wrong in our lives.

    God bless you more!!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger