back-to-back awards

Labels:

4


The first two here are from the ever so generous Lynn and the awards has some posting rules here. One of which is to pass it on to 15 newly discovered blogs but sad to say, I really don't have much new acquaintances for I get too lazy to hop lately :-( But still thanks to rule #1... hahaha!


No, but seriously I appreciate the gesture of kindness. These are wonderful awards. It's been quite a while since I last receive an award here so to me this really means a lot.

While this one's from a new and a year old mommy who just brought herself back to the online world. One of the first few blogging buddies of mine, Darly. Thank you, sis. I'm glad you made it your way back despite your busy mommy life now.


So, now it's my turn to spread and share and I wanna pass all three awards to Rocks, Lisa, G-Anne, Gles, Liza, Cecile, Ria, Amy and Lena. Take it away, ladies... naks!

Have a great brand new week, everyone!

4 Response to "back-to-back awards"

  1. Lisa says:

    Hi Nancy, salamat sa visit ug sa tag ha, humana ko post sa first 2 awards pero ang last wala ko ana, cge grabon unya nako na,,thanks a lot ha..

    No prob sis...just feel free to do so :-) TC!

    Rocks says:

    Thanks sis for those beautiful awards! HAve a nice week too!

    Liza says:

    Congrats and thanks for sharing these lovely awards with me. Will come back to pick them up. :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger