supernancygirl

Labels:

5



Like what I said I'm no superhero. I wish I can do everything this super girl can do, tho but I know it can't be possible. I can only do what I can and when I can...

And JK can only imagine me as a super girl as he looks at me like I wanted to shoulder and save the whole world before myself, lol!

But seriously, I wanna grab this opportunity to thank him not only for this surprise image he made last night... somehow it lightens my emotional baggage... but more importantly, for always having a shoulder to lean on and a warm heart that comforts all the time despite our distance.

Well, back to the image... he's actually fond of doing stuffs like this using different pictures of me especially when I can't be around for him. And yes, this is the latest product of his so perceptive and clever imagination...lol!

What can I say!


See also related post here.

5 Response to "supernancygirl"

  1. Michelle says:

    wow, everything in the pic looks real! im sure jk spent a lot of time to fit your picture into that supergirl. hehe btw, thanks for the visit. :)

    Lynn says:

    Nice Sis! Nalingaw si Yogi og tanaw. Haha.

    Good job, JK! :)

    Michelle,

    that is why i think it's worth posting and sharing, lol! i love looking at it, myself...

    Lynn,

    i'm glad he had fun...thanks for the stop, sis:-)

    Michelle,

    that is why i think it's worth posting and sharing, lol! i love looking at it, myself...

    Lynn,

    i'm glad he had fun...thanks for the stop, sis:-)

    Lainy says:

    Sis,

    How could I miss this one?

    Gosh! It looked so real! Bagay keeu ka! Hehehehe!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger