catch of the day: $1.75 worth house on eBay

Labels:

3



Who would imagine having an instant house for $1.75?

As I was to check my email this afternoon, this news from yahoo caught my attention. A house worth
$1.75 in Saginaw, Michigan was won by a 30 year old top bidder, Joanne Smith from Chicago on eBay's home auction recently.

Read more...

3 Response to "catch of the day: $1.75 worth house on eBay"

  1. Anonymous says:

    this will really scare me Nancy. Too cheap. Baka may patayan diyan dati..lols.
    Beyond The Rave Reality
    Computer and Electronics
    Personal Blog Money
    Seek Health. Feel Great

    Liz says:

    siguro me something mysterious dyan kaya ganyan kamura, hehe.

    it's my blog anniversary and i have made a tribute to my online friends, kasali ka dun ;)

    http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/10/new-look.html

    take care.

    This is very depressing to me that the US economy has hit rock bottom so hard, but I figure we deserve it. I may be a conspiracy therorist, but you reap what you sow, and the US has a lot to pay for.

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger