My Beauty...

Labels:

3


Been wondering what to post today and found this Blogthings from my link list. Have tried answering several tests till I came across with this question: WHAT TYPE OF BEAUTY ARE YOU? I took the test and and found this result quite close to how I feel I am...

Here's the kind of beauty I have...



You Are a Natural Beauty!



You're the kind of beauty that every guy dreams about...

One that looks good in the morning - without a stich of makeup

That's doesn't mean you're a total hippie chic though

You have style, but for you, style is effortless


If you may, have fun taking this test!

3 Response to "My Beauty..."

  1. Hi Nancy! Hope you are fine and happy end there.

    You surely are!!!

    ... natural beauty is a gift like,so take good care of your self:)

    Muahhs.

    have you tagged.http://brainbitsandbeats.blogspot.com/2008/04/celebrity-crushes.html

    Anonymous says:

    Hi, this post is quite telling! happened to me also! last week i had a Google page rank number 3, now its 0 ,Google is playing with their algorithms and adversely affecting us relatively new bloggers despite the arduous effort we have taken to reach where we are!That is so unfair and unjust and someone should litigate on this!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger