Latest Indulgence: Custom Domain Shopping for Less

Labels:

6


It's not only customizing blog themes (and I'm not done with that yet by the way) that consumed most of my time for the week but domain shopping as well. Four days ago I bought and registered one dot info domain for a suggested travel/photo blog. It was pretty much great of a deal for only $1.99 for its first year. The page is now up under Blogger platform though it is still empty as of now because I am still on the process of looking for a theme and will probably do some customizing again before I do the official launching. I am actually considering today to make the counting easier since it is the beginning of the month but I am not quite sure about that now. Hope I still can make it.



I am a certified Godaddy.com customer and yes, a happy one. However, I wish I didn't have to indulge so much too. But seriously, who would say no to dot com for $1? Yea, yea, yea, you've guessed it right. I went for one yesterday. I had to park it yet though till I can figure a good idea for a niche. Do it right the first time, they say so hmm... we shall see...

6 Response to "Latest Indulgence: Custom Domain Shopping for Less"

  1. PinayWAHM says:

    Hi Mommy Nancy! Thanks for the bisita! Super duper busy ako kunwari....but all's good naman kahit walang time huminga...este magpahinga pala....hehe.

    Nice layout....masarap sa mata!

    Have a great weekend!

    Mommy J

    You're welcome Mommy J! Nice to have you here too :)

    Lynn says:

    Pirting shopping og domain diay? Hehe.

    Sis, sa LFB tong solar energy. Wa ko nasayud anang Bucks2blog. Legit na?

    Lainy says:

    Sus! I really hate Go Daddy kay ang akoang Lainy's Musings wala gihatag ang EPP code for transfer sa Wordpress after it was hacked in 2008. Dili siguro nila gusto mawad-an client kay halos tanan karon nag Wordpress naman.

    At least you're one happy Go Daddy customer, Nance. That's all that matters.

    Hugs!

    @Lainy: Aw! Sorry to hear about that sis. So far I have no issues naman with them when I transferred one of my blogger blogs to Wordpress over a year ago.

    @ Lynn: Yep, sis but promise is is going to be the last for the year, hehe.

    Liz says:

    Ako rin I buy from godaddy. :)

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Liz @ MLC

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger