blogroll update

Labels:

3


I do this update at least once or twice in a year. This is my way of assuring my blogmates that I am not deleting any links for no reasons.

Up to this posting this blog still accepts link exchange provided that your blog is no less than 3 months old and has a similar overall theme with mine. So if you feel like adding my link to yours and yours to mine feel free to leave your URLs at the comment section of this post. No lewd and gambling sites please.

Here is my updated list:

adventure sage /ann's apple of my eyes/anna /annaluz /april /badet /badet 2/ brian/carlos/call center girl /cecile /cyndi /darly/dez/eds/eunice/evs/faye/g-anne/gles/hailey/HECLA/honney/irish/jenny/joy/juliana/juliet/katiebug/kris/lainy/lena/lingz/lis/liza's mom check nyo/liza's simple life/lovi_elly/lynn's chic spot/lynn's my so called life/lynn's sweet temptation/mac/mark/marky/maus/mica/michelle/mygossipgirl/nanaybelen/neokidz/network of combine ideas/nisha/noel/pinay mommy/pinoy hot news/ria /ria 2/rocks /rosa/rowena /ruby /sam/sheng /sheryl/supermom/tita beng /vicki/winnie

3 Response to "blogroll update"

  1. Irish says:

    Hello, this is Irish. I’m inviting you for an exchange links in one of my sites. Please go to this link for the mechanics.
    http://www.digamon.net/?p=201

    Blog Name: Family Memories To Treasure
    Url: http://www.digamon.net

    See you there.
    irish

    Hi Irish! thanks for the invite, i'll add you up in a while.

    LAINY says:

    I am glad I am still in the list, Nance ;-)

    Happy weekend!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger