why blog and love it?

Labels:

3


For the first time in 2 years I have received an award from such a thoughtful blogger in the person of An. I went back and forth to her page to see if my blog was linked to hers but after scrolling up and down over a few times, I can't seem to find any. Although I remember I once hopped to her page I just can't recall if I happened to ask for a link exchange.

Anyway, isn't it just too kind of her to have thought of someone who isn't even on her links? It is what made this award extra special so a million thanks to you An.

The Neno’s Award Rules and Regulations:

1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
4. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
5. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
7. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

Why I love blogging? For one I find it beneficial in some ways... intellectually, socially and somehow financially. Two, it is fun. It takes you anywhere and blogging lets you discover new things, meet new friends and learn different lifestyles.

I think it is simply cool when one has the ability to blog. Not everyone has a fair opportunity to do it so lucky we are who do!

Tagging Lynn, Anna, Ria, Darly, Gene, Hailey and Jenny.

3 Response to "why blog and love it?"

  1. Lynn says:

    hi sis.

    salamat kaayo ani . di jud ko nimo makalimtan pirmi da. will post this later ha.

    ingatz! mwahugs!

    Lynn says:

    elow sistah!

    musta ato Sunday diha? already posted this award pero didto nako sa Chic gibutang ha. hope it's ok with u.

    ingatz!

    Unknown says:

    Hi! I've been here before but I did not left any comments or messages. When I received this award from Mel I was so excited to give it to somebody who are not so familiar with me. Since this award encourages friendship through blogging,naisip nako ihatag ang award sa mga bloggers na gusto pud nako maging friends. Thanks for accepting the award. Siguro we can start the friendship by linking our blogs hehehe. Pwede? God bless!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger