i'm in search for free Intel(r) 82801DB/DBM/DA AC '97 Audio Driver

Labels:

2


I need a safe site where I can download Intel(r) 82801DB/DBM/DA AC '97 Audio Driver for free. Yes, it's my system's audio device and it's been quite a while now that I'm on without it. I get to watch videos but hear no sound and obviously I can't play music. What are all the music downloads for? I can't go on much longer without it. I tried looking from possible sources online but if they're not for free, I always end up getting an error message each time I hit the download button. While buying such software's gonna be the last thing I would want to do. I know they're just there somewhere on the web. All I need is site where I can download it safely.

Suggestions are welcome and will be deeply appreciated. Thanks!

2 Response to "i'm in search for free Intel(r) 82801DB/DBM/DA AC '97 Audio Driver"

  1. Lynn says:

    na, sensiya na sis kay no earth jud ko anang mga butanga. lol.

    hahaha! ok ra sis oi :)

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger