a dozen of long stemmed red roses for me

Labels:

7


_ _ _ _ _, I love you so much. Baby you are my world. You are the most beautiful woman on the planet. I can't wait till we finally get to meet in person. These last 18 months have been so great having you in my life.
Love, Jim

How would you handle if you were to receive that note from a person who loves you the most?

Forgive me for having yet another cheesy post right here. This month is just so full of surprises and can't help of showing them off. Honestly, I have never received in my entire life a dozen of long stemmed red roses in a box and delivered right in front of my doorstep... and without any occasion to celebrate for that matter.

Actually, JK just wanted to surprise me with these flowers. He told me he's been trying to look for an online flower shop that has an all through out the Philippines delivery and finally stumbled into this Manila - based website that serves both local an international delivery. Whew! How am I supposed to feel? I have never felt so special in my whole life till I met this man. Christmas is still three months away but he always make sure I get to feel it now and then. I haven't even started sporting yet what's in the package I got from him a week ago, LOL!

Oops, I dare you not to react! This is my page. But you can always save your two cents at the comment section of this post, hahaha!

Anyways, now it's my turn to say thanks to MYFLOWERDEPOT for the fresh picked flowers from their farm, for the so nice and elegant presentation and for their prompt service. I've also seen Cebu Pacific's sticker on the box so thanks to this airline. They must have carried my flowers and lastly to LBC, for paying careful attention and for handling me the box safely and on time.

To my sender, you know how I feel for you. Thank you so much for always trying to keep me happy despite my mood swings. I love you so much.

7 Response to "a dozen of long stemmed red roses for me"

  1. JK says:

    Just letting you know how dear you really are to me... Yes I love you so much...

    Lynn says:

    grabeeee! so cheesy! hahaha! just kidding sistah! i've been so cheesy lately too. apir ta diha! LOL.

    darly says:

    haba ng hair mo nancy, teeheee! if it were me, id probably pee on my knickers from too much kilig!! hihihi

    Liz says:

    Kakainggit naman, ang sweet!

    Dez says:

    Wee. sobrang cheesy talaga. ahaha! So sweet!

    Badet says:

    That is so sweet! Thank you for always visiting my blog. Anyway, about your question on my beauty blog, http://www.healthandbeautygeek.com/, yes, you can order Human Heart Nature products online. =)

    So nice, Anyways, now it's my turn to say thanks to MYFLOWERDEPOT for the fresh picked flowers from their farm, for the so nice and elegant presentation and for their prompt service.

    Thanks........

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger