incompetent service

Labels:

1



TERRIBLE! DISAPPOINTING! ANNOYING! DEFICIENT! LAME! POOR! LOUSY!

in short...... INCOMPETENT! and I'm obviously not so happy about it. I feel robbed every time I get disconnected for hours for a totally crappy, pathetic reasons. This is certainly not my first time to whine about poor Internet services. I wonder why am I still not use to it...

Are you?

1 Response to "incompetent service"

  1. brian says:

    Me too nancy. lagot kau ko ky wala connection sometimes. I have to blog a 10 pm just to have a stable connection. hay! Joy to the World!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger