this year's 2nd delayed post (thanks for tagging!)

Labels:

8


Nisha... thank you so much for this triple award... and again, my apology for posting it a bit delayed.


This second tag here from Eds asked me to write down 10 weird, random thoughts, habits and/or little known facts about myself... You're right sis... I should keep moving now too :D

so let's get it started:
  1. I'm broke! (inside and out)
  2. Would love to start working out again.
  3. Thinking of getting a driving lesson (from last night's thought with a friend)
  4. Miss watching movies.
  5. I worry a lot so this time I'm trying to convince myself not to get too emotional.
  6. Love my sister so much... wish she knew it :-<
  7. A news writer/reporter, turned into a teacher, a USAID foundation correspondent, a car company administration staff, a blogger, a bar tender and now back to being a full time blogger. umm... and being lousy, I guess :-?
  8. Inner Circle: my new favorite group. They play reggae music.
  9. Love the bar tending experience... I know now how to make cocktail drinks, whew!...it's fun... love it!
  10. Still miss playing pool.
There you go... It took me a while to complete it but thanks heaven I did :-)
Thank you so much, ladies. Now I wanna hear from Lynn (sis you may post the triple award to your other sites), G-Anne, Rhea, LingZ and Winnie.

8 Response to "this year's 2nd delayed post (thanks for tagging!)"

  1. I wish to taste some of ur drinks!

    waahhh...witchy, i miss talking to you. thanks for dropping by :-D

    don't be too emotional. things will get better soon. basta gwapa gyapun ka nanciang!

    Anonymous says:

    I can SO relate to no.1 - sniffle, sniffle :-(

    Why doesn't your sister know how much you love her?

    take care...

    Lynn says:

    elow sis.

    salamat ani ha. gitagaan pud teka ani ba, naa sa ko chic spot. hehe.

    ayo ayo diha. mahaw sa ko. LOL.

    Anonymous says:

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

    Anonymous says:

    Hello
    http://decenterprises.com/ - buy carisoprodol
    Soma may affect your brain's reactions, so avoid driving and alcohol while taking it.
    [url=http://decenterprises.com/]buy carisoprodol online[/url]
    Never take more or less, longer than recommended, or no more without consulting it with your doctor first.
    buy carisoprodol
    Keep them from moisture and heat.

    Anonymous says:

    HigneeEntedia [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-flomax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Flomax without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-prednisone-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Prednisone without no prescription online[/url]

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger