missing this...

Labels:

6


I'm talking about this pool table below where we (my friends at work and I) used to play. Working on a night shift can be dreary too at times especially when you have to wait long in between hours before the customers starts to fall in. But thanks to this game... it keeps our dull moments away.

"Time to play the game!" was my gag line whenever I spot quite a lengthy silence between us at work particularly after dinner time and all the bar seats are still empty. I'm not a good player yet but during my entire stay, I get to learn new things about it everyday like the different ways and some of its playing strategies. And so far I have tried the most basic 8 Ball, 9 Ball and the popular, Straight Pool.
It's pretty challenging... you have to try it yourself.


We, Filipinos perceived billiards as "larong istambay" (bystanders' game) but I was amazed to find out from many of our foreign guests especially Europeans were very much fascinated with it. And I mean they play real good in it. Hmm...do you wonder why?

Read more about it here.

6 Response to "missing this..."

  1. JK says:

    Hi I love playing pool, come over and we can play together ok???
    Mahal na Mahal kita...

    Lynn says:

    sweet naman ni JK, inggit ako. LOL.

    hilig diay ka billiards, sis. di man ko kabalo ana. :)

    tagged u...
    http://www.yogiandme.com/2009/01/fourth-edition-tag.html

    Nisha says:

    Nancy, you received an award at my blog dear.. dont forget to pick it up soon :)

    @ lynn
    yea, i agree sis. he is all the time.

    @nisha
    thanks a lot...will post it for sure:-)

    hi nancy... play tayo!

    sure Hails! :D

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger