i finally quit ...

Labels:

3


... actually it was even before Christmas when I verbally raised to my boss that I'm giving up the job for some reasons but she requested me to stay until January till she gets somebody to fill in my position so for the time being I stayed.

Today, I'm officially quitting!

I'm quite sad because I really have nothing against my boss and the job itself. I enjoyed doing it somehow and meeting new friends and acquaintances is what added the fun and made the experience more pleasurable.

But why I gave up? The root cause is not really worth talking... well apart of course from the initial reasons I have mentioned in my post
here. I think it is more safer to say... that I am simply giving the chance to someone who needs the job more than I do.

Sounds phony? No I'm not trying to be.

Being rational and civil... YES!

But I will never forget the experience. A one of a kind work experience I have had in 2008. I've learned a lot and it was awesome!

Someday, I still wish to visit the place again.

3 Response to "i finally quit ..."

  1. JK says:

    Hi, I believe that the most important thing is that you atleast tried to help yourself with the job. That is simply in itslef more then some people can say. You always seem to aspire to be the best you can be know matter what your doing. That would be the reason your boss did not want to lose you. You try to do the best you can and it makes you a valuable employee no-matter where you work. It even makes you a valuable part of the community as well. Some people just complain and never try to do the job in the first place.

    Lynn says:

    and now it's official...hehe

    it's not just about the money when it comes to work. dapat rin happy ka since your productivity and performance will rely on that one pud. agree?

    anyways, i'm hoping you'll find a job that would suit u best. a job nga mag grow ka ba, diba?

    good luck sistah!

    anyways, awards for u here..
    http://www.lynnschicspot.com/2009/01/awards-from-madz.html

    @ lynn

    exactly, sis! perhaps i will just focus on blogging na lang sa for the mean time... but like i said, it was a fun and exceptional experience too.

    :-)

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger