count your blessings, be thankful

Labels:

6


Be thankful that you don't already have everything you desire, If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
Be thankful when you don't know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
B
e thankful for the difficult times,
during those times you grow.
B
e thankful for your limitations,
because they give you opportunities for improvement.
B
e thankful for each new challenge,
because it will build your strength and character.
B
e thankful for your mistakes,
they will teach you valuable lessons.
B
e thankful when you're tired and weary,
because it means you've made a difference.


GRATITUDE can turn a negative into positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings.

Just right on time when I get to read this tag from Ria... not because I need a filler post but because I really need something to uplift me spiritually. Thank you so much girl. I hope the message of this post will serve its value to these people too: Lisa, Bryan, Kate, Nisha, Mica and Michelle.

Happy thanksgiving to you, all!

6 Response to "count your blessings, be thankful"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I am thankful for someone who showed me love in my life when I had no Love left even for myself... I was ready to cash it all in... I am thankful that I am alive today because someone truly cared... I am thankful that god has blessed me an opportunity to have this persons heart... I am wonderfully blessed with that persons company... I am blessed that this person can be their self around me and not pretend... I am blessed to see the good and the bad... I am belessed in sharing the happiness, saddness, loneliness, love, tenderness, smiles, glow in the eyes. I am truly blessed that someone cared that I wanted to just die and that someone gave me all the reason I needed to go on... I am blessed to be able to share a mutual love once again... I am blessed this person has the biggest heart of any person I know... I am blessed because I cant really even count the number of selfless acts I have seen this person perform... I am blessed by simply knowing this person... God gave be the biggest blessing I will ever receive when he put this person in my path... I am truly blessed for being able to feel like a person once again... I am blessed in so many way just be knowing this one person... So I person does make a difference in the big cool world... When you meet that one person that makes a differrence you shall feel blessed too...

    Anonymous says:

    hi nancy,

    thanks for the drop at my blog. apologies for the delay to pay you back a vist.

    have a nice day!

    Lynn says:

    wow! that comment from anonymous is really nice. very heart warming. i think i know who he is. (",)

    there are indeed a lot of things to be thankful for but sometimes we fail to see those and we tend to focus on the dark side instead. but happiness is seeing the bright side of life and accepting that everything whether negative or positive is a part of it.

    Anonymous says:

    God blesses us all the time weather we choose to see the blessings is another story... The Bible tells us as human beings we shall be blessed by the hand of God... The Bible also says everythng happens for a reason... If you want the true and proper path then speak up... Ask God where am I going to day... All you can do is live each day being the best person you can... God has blessed us with the capability of making dicisions good or bad, it is up to you to decide... Parents make choices every day that influence their childrens lives... As a parent you have been blessed to make a choice when your child does something wrong:

    A. beat you kid silly and scared...

    B. You ignor it and hope they dont do it again...

    C. Teach you child right from wrong with respect...

    As parents we are blessed to have the world turn out anyway we choose good or bad... It is all in how you raise your children...

    Lisa says:

    Hi Nancy, posted na ang tag but sorry sa late response ha..I love this tag really..thanks a lot

    Tori14<3 says:

    Im thankful for meeting you and having 2 wonderful parents and having a uncle like I do now. So I hope that you drop by more on my page and I hope that everything goes good... Hearts

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger