my week so far...

Labels:

5


were a mix of good and not so good days...

Starting off with my morning today. For me it's kinda new. New in the sense that it was the first morning I could remember that JK wasn't there when I woke up. My waking hour is his off from work. So we definitely spend time with each other most of his nights and half of my day from morning till mid day... everyday! Weekends are another story, lol!

The not so good part was yesterday... I woke up on the other side of the bed.
The issue: Nancy's crankiness!
The cause: problem...problem... and a whole lot of unending problem!
Took it on to my boyfriend. We argued a little but at the end of the day, we still had it straightened out. My boyfriend is the most considerate man I've ever met. That is one reason that keeps our relationship intact despite the distance.

Anyways, the good thing is the fact that I'm still alive!
Thanks to God! He made me a wonderful pair of eyes that easily shed tears. It usually unburdens my heart every time I do and somehow it makes me realize that there's still life ahead for me to live.

So that's about it...
I guess my blogging week ends here for now...
Another power interruption were set to make me IDLE for the next 2 days. Aww!!!
That is one thing I really don't like about this place...
Hmm...what can I say?

5 Response to "my week so far..."

  1. JK says:

    My Love we all need to lean on a shoulder some times... We seem to share each others so well... I love you with all my heart...

    Lynn says:

    Same here, Nans but well, that's life and just remember, there's always a rainbow after the rain. That's the phrase that keeps me going. Quite corny i guess but true. (",)

    Anyways, tagged u!

    love win's a the end of the day....

    JK,

    i love you so much too sweetheart...

    lynn,

    you're right, lynn...somehow that phrase serves a purpose to me too.

    vulnerable verbose,

    exactly! thanks for dropping by!

    Anonymous says:

    we all experience bad days and good days in our lives, but the thing we should know is to learn how to live with it...

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger