PR 2 II

Labels:

7


Surprise! surprise! surprise!

Yep... It such a big pleasant surprise for me to have my PR back after losing it 4 months ago. I was sitting here one night while patiently chasing for opportunities from SS when I came to think of checking out mine and JK's page. I remember he told me that we got our page rank back. So I dropped by to confirm using the PR checker found at the left sidebar on our page. It's back indeed! After awhile, I tried checking my other 2 pages as well and that Rank of 2 for Just the way it is... came out to my surprise... Wow! I can't believe it... I rechecked the URL I keyed in to see if I typed it out right...lol! That exactly was my site's URL and I got my page rank back ... That was really great! Don't even expect Google to consider this site ranked for the second time. This is simply fantastic!

Right now, I am still trying to savor the feeling while enjoying looking at that little green button at my sidebar. It dropped down to 2 tho... It used to be 3 but it really doesn't matter for now. The important thing is, I won it back and I wanna just work for it from there to keep it up. I, of course wanted to see it moving up... but all in time.

Thanks to GOOGLE!

7 Response to "PR 2 II"

  1. Lynn says:

    Wow! Good for u, Nans! Wish i'll have my PR4 back too. Mulukso jud ko sa kalipay! Lol.

    Hayy, mao jud Lynn. Nalipay jud ko maskin na kuhaan ug isa cge nalang at least nabalik na.

    Good luck sad sa imoha...salamat sa paghapit!!

    Mharms says:

    helo..congratz to u!

    Liz says:

    that's great news nancy! congratulations! im so happy for you ;)

    Anonymous says:

    wow nanz! congrats sa imo PR! nag stabilize man gud google lately. it always happens a month after the update. this is great news jud!

    liza,

    i really do remember you instantly after learning about it. I still can't forget what you wrote me before. thanks a lot for the encouragement!

    ruby,

    glad to hear from you again rubs. i guess now i need to work a little more harder to keep that figure going..lol!

    Anonymous says:

    hi nancy! wow..congrats sa PR! ako hanggang dreams na lang..hehe! and keep it up okies!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger