i don't understand ...

Labels:

3


... why every time they cut us off it always has to be 9 long hours (8am to 5pm). I'm talking about power outage here which we have had this morning. We just got it back. Although I'm really not interested to know but I just hope it wasn't that long cause it really drives me nuts staring at the ceiling trying to figure out of something to do while unconnected. Geezz... I wasn't even able to make a cup of coffee... What a terrible day!

The thing that I hate most about it... is the missed opp from SS which I hardly tried to complete before they can shut me off but **** they still managed to beat me..lol! So what can I say?!!

However I am still thankful and happy now that it's finally back... I guess that's the least thing that I can do. Sad to say but I really can't imagine life without the Internet. I wish I am not this addicted to being online but... ah--ahh--- I doubt it! Tsk...tsk..tsk...!

3 Response to "i don't understand ..."

  1. Anonymous says:

    Buti na lang di uso ang brownout dito sa amin.

    haha that surely pissed u off.ok ra wala man pud kaau opps sa ss ron..aw naa man diay ka pr sa basin daghan sa imoha..

    ty sa pag agi sa ako usa ka page nance...

    ann,

    buti pa kayo..dito terible talaga!

    TS,

    kaayo sis...maau jud sad kaayo mo timing ang SS kay mismo sa adlaw sa brownout gi reserve and opp...hayy na lang!!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger