it's all about me

Labels:

1


I am thinking of what to post here today and this tag came just right in time. Thank you Anne! You saved my day :-)


The rules:

A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

1. I'm a 110% hard headed as well, Anne...hahaha! straight to the point!

2. I can be the most irrational person sometimes whenever I get frustrated. But no one may understand it at all.

3. I always get fascinated with embroidery. I don't know what's on the colors of different kinds of thread that attracts me that I can even be tempted to buy them for nothing. Just simply love looking at it...lol!

4. I am so much interested with scrap booking too. Been trying to look for tools on how to do it online. If anybody could suggest, please??!!

5. I have a boring life but a lonely one.

6. I'm into a long distance relationship right now and all I can say is ... it's freakin' soooo hard! Esp. in dealing with arguments sometimes but I love my boyfriend and even if it'll take us a while, I think it's all worth the wait. (wag nga lang akong tupakin! lol!)

7. I'm paranoid!

This time around, I'm tagging along... Dez, Gen, Maris and Ems, Denz, Anneberly, and Jean. I hope you don't mind me bugging you guys :-) have fun!

1 Response to "it's all about me"

  1. http://www.mysomethingpurple.com/2008/07/its-all-about-me-tag.html

    done nancy hehe! ang bilis, kelangan ng fillers eh. Happy Weekend!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger