LAKBAYAN... (Philippine Travel)

Labels:

2


I don't really consider myself a traveler and I wonder how I've got an A for a grade for this LAKBYAN taggie, lol. This is interesting, tho... got this from somethingpurple. Anyway, I have gone through some areas in Mindanao and here in Visayas where I am staying right now but most of them are just places I have passed through and have not even set a foot to some. Davao is my home and the only place I have stayed the longest time. Right now I am considering and hoping of traveling but it has to be outside the country, this time...

Anyway, I'm passing this tag to Princes, Catsy, Noel, Elyas and Boknoy.


My Lakbayan grade is A!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Show me how much of the Philippines have you travelled? Add your links here:

1) mind bubbles, 2) may, 3) VANITY KIT, 4) SOMETHING PURPLE, 5.) A DETOUR, 6)JUST THE WAY IT IS...,7)PEACEFUL MIND, 8)(your link here)

2 Response to "LAKBAYAN... (Philippine Travel)"

  1. got a tag for you!

    Anonymous says:

    Hi! You got the columns (choices) in the quiz backwards. That's why you got an A. :)

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger