reminiscing

Labels:

2


Eye (FinalSense)

This is how this blog looks like 9 months ago. I learned the idea of blogging from a very dear friend of mine, Evs. Of course, needless to say I owe it from her. Evs, fate may not be too kind that it needs to fall us through two separate solitary ways, the unconditional friendship you gave me clings forever. I wish to believe time will find it's way to bring us back together.

2 Response to "reminiscing"

  1. She really is a good person gyud Nanciang. We are lucky to have her no? Nakksss daghan gyud ni fans si Eves bah....
    I'm one of them.
    'm back and thank you for opening the door. It means a lot.

    NP friend...you're welcome!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger