I signed up for PPP!

Labels:

2




I've been blogging for over half a year now. This new high-tech fad is one of the stuffs that keeps me going everyday. I am not a complex type of person and as much as possible I want do my thing in a simplest way I could and for that, I find this blogging thing complicated at first basically in customizing it's appearance but eventually, I get to learn that setting up a blog doesn't really have to be that difficult. There are a ton of free blogging websites that you can search for that offers templates and layouts that allows the blogger to use it for free. The hardest part of the process is deciding what category your blog will fall under and then providing blog entries that would somehow drawback interest from readers and visit your page as often as they want. What makes blogging more impressive, is the fact that you can actually make good money out of it while writing what your mind wishes to share to the blogging community. Surprisingly, many people have found interesting ways to make money with their blogs and I am undeniably one of those. I started monetizing my web page more likely three months after I have it established. I've learned from friends and other bloggers about advertising companies that pay bloggers in writing reviews on a certain product. PayPerPost was the very first marketplace I tried to sign up with but unfortunately, they've got my blog rejected for a few times and on several reasons. From then on, I no longer anticipate that they would still consider my blog until this morning. While checking my emails, I've got over 10 new messages from my inbox and was surprised upon hearing from Payperpost having my blog approved at long last. I was so glad and can't wait to get started working with them. I know most of you already have known PayPerPost but for those who have just started blogging, you might get interested in hearing about this as well. PayPerPost is an incredible new self-service marketplace that allows you to get paid to blog about the products, services and websites you love. Advertisers are willing to pay you for your opinion on various topics. All you need to do is to comply their requirements, strictly follow their guidelines and abide with the their code of ethics in publishing your reviews. You don't have to be a technical writer to make your blog works. Blogging etiquette and decency is still what counts to most readers and advertisers. Money can be made through blogging, but generally blogging can just be a great outlet and a way to meet people that share your opinions.

blog ads



2 Response to "I signed up for PPP!"

  1. Lizeth says:

    Goodluck with PPP! :)

    thank you, sis...have a great day and be safe!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger