Untitled

Labels:

4


To my friends and visitors... I understand blogging requires plenty of time especially if we are monetizing our pages. Yesterday, I have to make a personal decision that I know would affect me much... It was a very hard decision for me because I know after that things will never be the same again and that I have to sacrifice a lot including this blogging thing where I used to spend almost all of my time everyday. To cut this story short, I am now in my new location, somewhere in Visayas. It's a whole new environment for me and I am still figuring out how to live my life right here... so I would like to apologize to those who had been visiting my pages if I can't hop back to yours just yet. I may not be also posting tags for the mean time but I appreciate the effort to those who did tag me. Thank you so much and I will try the best way I could to make it up to all of you guys.I'm pretty sure I still love doing this thing very much.

4 Response to "Untitled"

  1. Nisha says:

    thats dishearting nancy.. i dont like to lose such wonderful bloggers friends.. but where ever you, hope youll be surrounded with peace and happiness:)

    gesh...i don't like goodbyes...i am not good at that. anyway, i am sure that i am going to miss a friend. im here in visayas...maybe you can visit me sometime. hope you will find what you are looking for.

    Pinay Mommy

    hello here...i'm not saying goodbye yet... baka lang maging inactive ako for the mean time while i'm still adjusting in my new environment but i will still try to make an update once in a while and hopefully I can regain the time i used to spend here..i love blogging so much..so NO goodbyes yet..lol!

    EminA says:

    Hmm, that's ok. I'm sure you'll get used to your new environment. Take Care and God bless ^ ^

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger