Untitled

Labels:

4


To my friends and visitors... I understand blogging requires plenty of time especially if we are monetizing our pages. Yesterday, I have to make a personal decision that I know would affect me much... It was a very hard decision for me because I know after that things will never be the same again and that I have to sacrifice a lot including this blogging thing where I used to spend almost all of my time everyday. To cut this story short, I am now in my new location, somewhere in Visayas. It's a whole new environment for me and I am still figuring out how to live my life right here... so I would like to apologize to those who had been visiting my pages if I can't hop back to yours just yet. I may not be also posting tags for the mean time but I appreciate the effort to those who did tag me. Thank you so much and I will try the best way I could to make it up to all of you guys.I'm pretty sure I still love doing this thing very much.

4 Response to "Untitled"

  1. nisha says:

    thats dishearting nancy.. i dont like to lose such wonderful bloggers friends.. but where ever you, hope youll be surrounded with peace and happiness:)

    gesh...i don't like goodbyes...i am not good at that. anyway, i am sure that i am going to miss a friend. im here in visayas...maybe you can visit me sometime. hope you will find what you are looking for.

    Pinay Mommy

    Nancy says:

    hello here...i'm not saying goodbye yet... baka lang maging inactive ako for the mean time while i'm still adjusting in my new environment but i will still try to make an update once in a while and hopefully I can regain the time i used to spend here..i love blogging so much..so NO goodbyes yet..lol!

    EminA says:

    Hmm, that's ok. I'm sure you'll get used to your new environment. Take Care and God bless ^ ^

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails