Paypal Verified

Labels:

1


After 3 months of patiently waiting, finally I am now a verified paypal member. Thanks to spam box...lol... I usually don't read spams but when I opened my email account this afternoon, it says I only have one new mail and 9 spams. When I get to checked them..wow...there's my card issuers' bank prompting my last night's request for the Expanded Use Number issued by paypal to my account. I proceeded immediately to my paypal's account then, added the said numbers and presto...my withdrawal limit has now been lifted. Now I don't think there's still a reason for me to quit blogging as I used to plan...Thanks to paypal!

1 Response to "Paypal Verified"

  1. Anonymous says:

    HI I bet your so happy about that huh...

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger