Most Creative Award

Labels:

2


For less than a year of existence, Just the way it is... has already been showered with lots of fabulous awards from lots of cordial bloggers in this community and I shall always be thankful for these people not only for expressing their kindness but for also displaying their interest on what have been written on my page...

Click on the award for a full view

Just this morning, I was surprised to have receive this specially designed award from an important person in my life. Perhaps, I need not to mention his name for his signature was written inside and maybe some of you might know him as well...Ohh, I just can't get rid of surprises from him. He's so full of them from every now and then. I wonder what could have been the next??!! lol... Anyways, it's just so hard to exemplify it but I've been drawing a lot of inspiration and strength from this man and I just wanna thank him for unconditionally taking me for what I am... for every little thing he does... and for the continuously manifested care and affection. Thank you so much...

For countless times, you told me how special I am...just wanna say whatever emotions there is you have for me...they are being retaliated for I believe they are honest and true:-)

2 Response to "Most Creative Award"

  1. JK says:

    Thank you for the kind word ... I love you Sweetheart... And I can see how much you love me as well it shows in all you do and have done for me as well... You are a special person and dont ever let anyone tell you other wise...

    Unknown says:

    hey that was nice. nakaka kilig yan

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger