happiness quote to live by

Labels:

2


Okay, so I had my reasons why I woke up happy today and just to break the usual routine, here's one motivating lines from Happiness quotes to keep the day going right.

"To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being in your own shoes. The rest can work up from there"
--Sophia Bush --

This is so true especially that with so much going on with my personal life these days, I just find it senseless anymore to deal with all the agitations when I know I can do better than that. ;)

2 Response to "happiness quote to live by"

  1. rjs mama says:

    so true sis :)

    please join Mom-ME time. The linky is still up!

    Very well said sis...Contentment is the key

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger