friday fill-ins 2011 - 4

Labels:

1




And.... here we go!

1. Up all night, I've been!

2. I just heard some fuss outside... something must be going around

3. Coats and scarves, mittens and boots: Glad I don't need too bother getting any of them. Lucky to have lived in a snow-free land, LOL!

4. After trying all night to beat deadlines, I think I somehow deserve a nice back rub. Unfortunately I have no one to do it for me :(

5. I'm thinking about getting some sleep after posting this. I really do need some so I can gather energy to do my workout later.

6. Let there be sunshine. It's been raining around here all week... would be nice to feel some touch of sunlight.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to placing more bids and perhaps do blog hopping too, tomorrow my plans include getting my nails done and Sunday, I want to just stay around and maybe light a candle for my papa later during the day!

1 Response to "friday fill-ins 2011 - 4"

  1. Diana_CT says:

    I'll trade you my snow for your rain. Snow sticks around for weeks after the storm making a mess.

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger