breaking blogger award for 2011

Labels:

9


It took me a while to contemplate whether this blog award was really meant for me. After all the blogging irregularities that took place here during the past months, I am not quite sure if the adjective does really fit me well this time, LOL!

But hey, we gotta believe in something right? ....... RIGHT!

Besides, this is a breaking blogger award for 2011 so to me it means something.

RULES FOR RECEIVING THE AWARD


Thank and link back the person who gave you this award ===> that's you my dear friend Lainy a.k.a. Scotty's Princess! Thank you so much for the stylish thoughts -:)

Share 7 things about yourself.

1. Other than occasionally hanging out with few friends and my cousins, the regular workout that I do is the only only thing that spices up my so boring lifestyle.

2. Short-tempered. Impulsive!

3. Music on my ears send me fast to sleep at night.

4. Heavy coffee drinker.

5. I am not so fond of social networking sites before but I found some fun over at Facebook lately... not playing Zanga's famous farmville and other apps though but connecting back to old friends from the old times.

6. Back to working out... I am doing it religiously this time and so far I've shredded nearly 15 pounds already in 3 months... one thing I can be proud of to my self.

7. Taking a quick shower... that's what I do each time I run short of things to blog about or if I don't know how to start doing my reviews.

Award 15 great bloggers you know.

1. Juliana of Pinay WAHM
2. Liza of Liza's Simple Life
3. Lynn of Lynn's Chic Spot
4. Ruby of Proud Mommy of Three
5. Nisha of Nisha's World and Baby Alisha
6. Rocks of God's Best Gift
7. Cecile of Life is Good and Beautiful
8. Darly of I love Darly
9. Dez of My Life in this Wonderful World
10. Eds of Ed's Mommy Life
11. Faye of Me in the Dutch Society
12. Lis of Lisgold
13. Beng of Beyond my Quiet Zone
14. Sheryl
15. Juliet of My Pastime

Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award ===> I just did too!

9 Response to "breaking blogger award for 2011"

  1. Lainy says:

    But of course, you do deserve the stylish thoughts, Nance, hehe!

    I love the way you said in high spirits that we need to believe in something ;-)

    WOW! I am amazed! 15 lbs is a lot, Nance! Wohooooo! You're so sexy na! :-)

    It's nice to learn some more stuffs about you.

    Thanks for sharing them.

    Hugsss!

    PinayWAHM says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    PinayWAHM says:

    Hi Mommy Nancy! Long time no 'see'. Thanks for dropping by and sharing this award with me. I would love to post it kaso I don't know if I can tag anybody since I've been tamad hopping lately...but thanks anyway. I may just post it kasi you gave it to me and it's appreciated...tapos up for grabs na lang....hahaha.

    15 lbs gone? Wowowoweeee! Good for you. Ako din I'm trying to work out...actually more like 'walk' out kasi panay lang ang lakad ko sa elliptical. Hopefully I'll some extra pounds as well....

    TGIF! Have a great weekend!

    Rocks says:

    Thank you for the award sis :) will do it later..Have a nice week end!!

    Dez says:

    Helo sis! glad you're back online! :) thanks for the award! will post it soon. thanks!

    Lynn says:

    Lamat ani, sis. Lainy gave me one too. Sabay ko na lang post ha. I do wonder though if I can tag 15 people. Tamad na pud ayo ko mu hop ba. Sa katugnaw tingali. Haha. Ngita pa jud og rason.

    Thanks again. Take care too. Hugs!

    Nisha says:

    Thank you so much Nancy... this is also my first award for 2011 and it also means so much for me. Loved knowing a bit more about you... take care :)

    Tita Beng says:

    It's been a while for awards like this. This is nice! I hope you don't mind if I post it without tagging anyone.

    Thanks a lot and take care!

    Tita Beng says:

    I'm back Nance! Just wanna inform you that I'm done posting this award. Thanks again!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger