today's important reminder

Labels:

2


I just received a reminder from Google-Apps today for this blog's 2nd domain registration renewal which is due on the 24th. Whew! How time elapse so swiftly! It's gotta be another added year for www.onlinememorylane.com pretty soon. I hope I'll be able to beat its deadline and gather the amount needed to keep this domain working. Just the time and effort I have invested for this blog are reasons enough to keep it whether it is gaining or not. Although I admit, I've been wishing for a more productive mother blog since...

Well, who knows? -:D

2 Response to "today's important reminder"

  1. more blogging years.. thank for dropping by Petty Things In Life

    nancy says:

    thank you Vernz!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger