off for a 5-day summer vacation!

Labels:

3


It's May first! Happy Labor day to all Filipino workers!

I'm off for a 5-day vacation so I'll see you all guys when I get back. For those who wish to know the details of my summer vacation trip, I blogged about it here.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone. See you!

3 Response to "off for a 5-day summer vacation!"

  1. Hope you had a relaxing vacation!

    Btw, from a loving Mum to another . . . Have a gorgeous Mother's Day!

    Unknown says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    same here mommy Sheng! Thanks to you -:)

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger