friday musings

Labels:

4


Have you been to your Paypal account lately? I got paid by SR about a minute or two ago. As I tried to confirm it, I got this window before Paypal let me in to my account. The link that says "WHY?" explained that they were required by law to do it. Well, it's not really a big deal. I just took notice... besides I understand they need to protect their members against those online decoys.

click image to enlarge

Off the topic above... yesterday I got stuck to looking at new templates for this page again. Months ago when I blogged about the inconsistency of this layout but I really need time to do it. I am eyeing for a premium but free one from blogger templates. It is a simple three columned layout and fast loading as its most important feature. I don't want to look further from other sources as I know it'll take me hours to do so leaving the rest of my tasks undone.

Well, that's about it for today. Time to fill my tummy up before heading to my other blog for another set of reviews. Lovin' it and will never get tired of getting them as they come.

4 Response to "friday musings"

  1. Nisha says:

    Hi Nancy.. i even got paid by SP but didn't notice the confirmation notice.. hmm.. i really like the header of this blog.. looks prof, but the sidebars could be worked upon.. take care dear and keep in touch :-)

    Lynn says:

    yep, naa pud ko ana sis tong nag check ko sa ko paypal three days ago ba to.

    musta weekend sis?

    PinayWAHM says:

    Hi Nancy...

    I have not checked my Paypal in a while so I tried it. Not sure if I was asked before but it didn't this time.

    As long as you're logging in from their homepage, I think it's safe. I get way too many Paypal phishing emails that I don't click on any links.

    Anyway, have a good week. Thc for dropping by

    Mommy J

    Badet says:

    I encountered this too the other night. I guess just a random security measure.

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger