updating here...

Labels:

2


While having a short break from work, I was thinking of dropping a few lines here using one of the computers here in our cafe. This weekend is gonna be a busy one for me. We do have accommodations for two groups of guests until tomorrow so instead of working on a night shift, I was asked to temporarily report during the day as well... Whew! I hope this won't take the best out of me. As I have mentioned here, the nature of the present job I have now is very new to me and every now and then I am learning new things..

Well that's all for now. Hope to visit you guys the soonest possible I can. Thank you so much for all your visits. Till then!

2 Response to "updating here..."

  1. JK says:

    Well if your really busy then the time may fly 4 u... mahal na mahal kita.... Hope your resting well...

    Lynn says:

    Hi Sis. Visiting u here today. Super busy diay beauty? Hehe. Ganyan talaga, peak season eh and new ka pa jud sa work. Ayo ayo lang diha. Mwah!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger