awards for me...

Labels:

5


Another awards here for me from my dear friend Lynn. Big thanks to you sis.

I guess being a Wondah Woman is what I am trying to be like now, hahaha... Hopefully it's all worth it. And oh, I'm not quitting blogging yet, although I maybe having a little hard time coping up with my new job's schedule but I'm still trying to put everything in place. I treasure blogging so much and like I said, I haven't found any reason to give it up just yet.

The rules for these awards:

1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

I'm tagging, PinayMommy, Eds, Ria, Rocks, Hailey, Nisha, and Mommy Dez.

5 Response to "awards for me..."

  1. Mariuca says:

    Hola Nancy! Congrats on ur award.

    Also wanna let you know that I’ve changed my blog address from www.mariuca.blogspot.com to http://www.mymariuca.com/. I would appreciate it if you could update my site to the new address, thanks so much and have a great day! :)

    Mariuca

    Lynn says:

    u are indeed a wondah woman now, sis for balancing work and blogging. hehe.

    happy sunday! mwah!

    Nisha says:

    Thanks so much for the award, nancy.. not active anymore on blog:( but i appreciate your comments a lot dear.. am trying to be more active but i think its quite tough for a mom of two!

    And i want to congratulate you too!!

    Nisha says:

    Thanks so much for the award, Nancy.. not active anymore on blog:( but i appreciate your comments a lot dear.. am trying to be more active but i think its quite tough for a mom of two!

    And i want to congratulate you too!!

    Dez says:

    Thanks for the award Nancy! ;)

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger