weekend at the la-la-la- land

Labels:

2


I am being bratty again today... and because I don't feel like talking to anyone (for some reasons), I chose to be just with myself and all alone at the la-la-la land for hours. When I woke up around 2pm, I realized I took nothing for my belly yet but never mind. I may grab something to eat later.

When I finally gather myself back after a so tiring sleep, I sat and started pressing my keyboard for a paid post when a friend popped up on my screen. I haven't heard of her for a while so to the backseat na muna si "review", lol!.

Anyways, nice to hear from you again, Evs after quite a while. Thanks for the chat!

The next thing happened... I spotted and affiliate opp from SS. Grabbed and posted it.

Hmm... I guess life is not really that bad at all...

Oh well, let me get out of here so I can now start composing the post I am originally thinking and trying of doing for today...

Happy weekend to all!

Ciao!

2 Response to "weekend at the la-la-la- land"

  1. Anonymous says:

    I am usually like this. I just want to spend time alone and it's good emotionally. Thanks Nancy at least I am not alone on this matter...lols
    Beyond The Rave Reality, Computer and Electronics, Money Online Thoughts, Seek Health. Feel Great

    TroubleX2 says:

    I have those "bratty" moments myself. For some reason, I hit ignore on the cell phone. Just not in the mood to talk. It happens, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one.

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger