thank you all for your visits...I'm back here now!

Labels:

1


Hi!

I'm glad to be back here. We actually arrived yesterday and I thought of dropping by to post a short update here before I went to bed last night but I was so worn down from the 3-day trip that we've been through after we got stranded at the seaport in a day. It's a little irritating but it's done and we're all home and safe. Now that I'm back I got a lot of catching ups to do especially here. It's like I'm gone for a month, lol! Of course, I would like to begin by thanking some special people like JK for keeping me updated. To JD, I really appreciate your concern and to everyone for the visits you made here while I'm away. Thank you very much and I am looking forward of getting back to each one of you the soonest I can... Meantime, I am wishing you all a nice and safe weekend!

:-)

1 Response to "thank you all for your visits...I'm back here now!"

  1. Lynn says:

    Hello Nans!

    Welcome back! How are u? Musta ang bakasyon? Buti pa u nakapag bakasyon.

    Ingatz and enjoy ur weekend!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger