for baby Alex ...

Labels:

2


I am asking prayer for the sick infant, Alex Nelson Schmidt, first grandson of my very dear friend Jim Knopp. He was born prematurely and has developed pneumonia. He was sent to the Special Children's Hospital for immediate proper care. Now the 5 days old little guy's condition is getting stable and he's slowly gaining might which is a very good sign of hope.

In behalf of Kristen, the baby's mom, JK and his family, I would like to ask a bit of your time to say a little petition for the quick recuperation of Baby Alex. I know a lot of people coming from this community have prayed and are continue saying their prayers. That act of kindness of yours means a lot for the family. Thank you so much and may God return your favors a hundredfolds!

See related posts and the baby's photos here
.

2 Response to "for baby Alex ..."

  1. Lynn says:

    I've read about the little one at JK's page. Don't worry Nans, he's being prayed for. And glad to know that he's getting better.

    Anyways, thanks for the vote, Sis. I don't think i'd be able to win that one since my competitors are way ahead of me. Hehehe.

    Take care!

    Thanks Lynn! You do have such a kind heart...

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger