Fill In (",)

Labels:

3


My roommate and I once: oh..it's not going to be once coz we actually have lots of moments together with my room mates during my college days. To mention a few, we love to watch movies...(there were 6 of us and most of us have same class schedules), hang out in a park most Fridays, dine together and a whole lot more...

Never in my life have I: traveled outside the country.

High school was: school - - - house - - - school rule!

When I’m nervous: I sweat excessively...lol!

My hair: is off shoulder in length and a combination of brown and black in color.

When I was 5: I don't remember exactly what I used to do but I definitely lived this age accordingly like many kids did.

When I turn my head left: it's our stairway that I see.

I should be: doing updates on my pages... the last time I did was 2 days ago.

By this time next year: I probably be out of the country if things works out as planned.

My favorite aunt is: Aunt Edna (my Mom's youngest sister) but she's now in heaven and I"m missing her so much.

I have a hard time understanding: why is there such "GREED" which makes people hurt people.

You know I like you if: you act as yourself and behave accordingly.

My ideal breakfast is: I really don't eat breakfast but if I do, I would prefer all that goes with fried rice and egg like sausage, hotdogs, fried bangus, tapa and pritong manok.

If you visit my home town: you gotta be in a perfect vacation spot. Panagsama Beach here in Cebu has a lot to offer... amazing dive spots, beaches , nature parks and a whole lot more nature has to offer.

If you spend the night at my house: ohh.. try me not. I can stay up all night if anyone wishes to talk to me.

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: are school of fish in different size and color. That would be amazing!

Last night I: have had Katsudon for dinner. It's a Japanese steamed rice topped with pork, egg and oh, I'm not familiar with the sauce but it tastes real good!

A better name for me would be: any pretty name but just like what Lynn says I can't think of any other name that would suit me best other than Nancy.

I’ve been told I look like: Gillian... who starred one of the Asian nobelas (can't remember) aired in ABS-CBN's primetime bida... hahaha...

If I could have any car, it would be: A pick up truck (for everybody and for out of town trips! It always feels great to have a fun ride together with your family...)

Well, these are all what Lynn wants to ask about me. Thanks, sis! This is fun to do.

I'm tagging along Mel, Steve & Emz and Anneberly.

3 Response to "Fill In (",)"

  1. Lynn says:

    Oh yes, i remember Nans, u do look like Gillian but i can't remember the title of the soap too. But i do remember her face. (",)

    Thank u for doing this diay. Enjoy the week!

    Emzkie says:

    hi Nancy! thanks for this tag ha! now lang ako ka visit kasi i dont feel good lately. i will grab it na.. back later if im done. =)

    Emzkie says:

    done sis! its in this link >> http://www.jazanotherday.com/2008/08/fill-in.html

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger