amazing!!

Labels:

6


This tiny, little mark can be anybody else's foot if only we value life to its fullest. Pregnancy is more than the miraculous process of creating a new life. It can also be 40-week spiritual journey that develops your faith and prepares your heart, mind and soul for motherhood.

(I grabbed this image from a fellow blogger's page... Awesome! ain't it?)
Fact: around the 20th week of pregnancy, a woman/mother should begin to feel the baby kick.

6 Response to "amazing!!"

  1. Awww... the pic is so cute


    I've sent you the 2000ECs!! Actually you had subscribed to my blog roll and hence had an entry to my contest. What I did was I used random.org to select the winner and it was you ... So congrats

    I've given a link on the Ec post and on my other blog too as promised!! You need any more favours, do feel free to ask! Do read and comment on my blogs regularly!

    wow..thank you for it, Shrav...this is awesome favor. thanks a lot..will visit you soon!

    Ann says:

    Sarap ng may baby sa bahay pero ako ayoko na mabuntis...hehehe.

    Hahaha..ok lang yah, Anne. Di din kaya mag-alaga at magpalaki ng bata. Anyway, meron ka na naman..

    BTW, thanks for dropping by...hugss!!

    Lizeth says:

    kagulat ung photo ah! :O

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger