thanks heaven, I'm no Japanese!

Labels:

3


For the instructions, add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun!

TRANSLATION:A - ka -----G - ji -----M - rin -----S - ari----- Y - fuB - tu -----H - ri -----N - to ------T - chi -----Z - ziC - mi----- I - ki -----O - mo -----U - doD - te----- J - zu -----P - no ------V - ruE - ku-----K - me ----Q - ke ------W - meiF - lu-----L - ta ------R - shi ------X - na

1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like american and states har....har...har...)
2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)
3. JACQUELINE - zukamikedokutakitoku (Ayay!! Unsaman ni perti mang taasa..wa ko kasabot nyahahaha)
4. LIRA LUZ - takishika taduzi ( sounds like a title of an anime show) it's cute!
5. Gracey - Katakamikuari (oh my, i'm glad i'm not japanese. Nothing sounds like it!
6. Vannie - Rukatotokiku (huh? ruka sounds cute!) hehehe
7. Farah - Lukashikari (hahaha! it's cute!)
8. Patricia - Nokachishikimikika (ang haba naman! ) : )9. Jade - Zukateku (parang ang asim)
9. Jade - Zukateku (parang ang asim)
10. Issa - kiariarika (parang ang pangit pakinggan, hahaha!)
11. NANCY - Tokatomifu ( parang Jap version ng okatokat!...hahaha!)

Anyway, thanks to Issa... Nakuh! buti na lang din di ako Japanese...lol! Hmm..magustuhan kaya ni Sheng, Princess, Mica, Tin, Eds and Sweetiepie ang Jap. names nila? C'mon...Let's take a peek!

3 Response to "thanks heaven, I'm no Japanese!"

  1. Lainy says:

    Thanks for thinking of tagging me here Nance. But I already had this one. Nalingaw ko sa akong Japanese name kay halos di nako malitok, hahaha! Maayo nalang kay true blooded Filipino ko, hehehe!

    hi nancy! thanks for the tag but i've done it already. my japanese name was AriRiKuToJi! pangit no? hehehe!

    thanks for the thought anyway!

    Niina says:

    This was fun. I think that my name would be something like this:

    Tokikitoka.

    Well, that made me laugh. =)

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger