more of me...

Labels:

5


I haven't posted tag here for quite a while. To Mommy Lisa, it was so nice of you to think of me once again. Thanks a lot!

Participants: Tere-Blessing in Life 2.Yen- Me and Mine 3.Aggie - Pink and Brown Diaries. 4. Mich - Random Thoughts 5. Vannie - FunFierceFab 6. Jane - My Charmed Life. 7. Abie – Women Xplore 8. Jody - In This Game of Life 9. Eds – Just Me. 10. something purple 11.vanity kit 12. em's detour 13. mind bubbles 14. In Demand Opinions 15. Sweet Lullaby 16. MJ's Hurrah17. Buzzing Around 18. Tasteful Voyage 19. A Mom's Note 20. moms..... check nyo 21. Just the way it is... 22. (your link here)

1. What do you want for your birthday?
@ haven't figured something yet, but definitely a good health is something I can't trade in for anything else.

2. Who will be your next kiss?
@ In person? hmm...hoping for someone!

3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
@ early May

4. Are you wearing socks right now?
@ No.

5. How did you spend your summer?
@ spent the entire summer time with my sister and my nieces here in Cebu though we just stayed home most of the time.

6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
@ No.

7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
@ Water

8. What are you wearing right now?
@ shorts and top.

9. What was your last purchase?
@ sandwiches for my nieces.

10. What was the last food you ate?
@ an icing, lol!

11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?
@ I do spend time most midnights with JK coz our midnight here is their lunch break at work, lol! so, even when at work he still find time to talk to me...

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
@ No.

13. Do you have a pet?
@ No.

14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
@ lots of things...

15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
@ Somewhere outside the country.

16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
@ haha... what a coincidence! We just tried buying something online over a week ago but unfortunately shipment from outside the US wasn't available from the store we tried to shop to.

17. One thing you hate about yourself?
@ my cranky attitude

18. Do you miss anyone?
@ Yes, not only one but a a few like my daughters, my Mom, my siblings from my province and someone from the other side of the world. I always do miss all of them.

19. What are your plans for the day?
@ It's late in the evening now so hopping in bed is the final thing I gotta be doing after posting this tag.

20. Last person you msg’d?
@ My sister.

21. Ever went to a camp?
@ Yes.

22. Are you a good student in school?
@ I guess so, lol!

23. What do you know about the (your) future?
@ I really have no idea. All are in the hands of God.

24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
@ Perfume.

25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
@ I'm clueless.
o
I'm tagging Em, Bruce, JK and Catsy . Hope you won't mind sharing a little bit about yourselves too. Have fun!

5 Response to "more of me..."

  1. Anonymous says:

    I will do this post tag but it may take me a few days because I just did another post Friends from around the world And I don't want my readers overwhelmed with link posts :o)

    JK says:

    Hi Dear I completed a post thank you dear...

    Zeee says:

    mommy follow-up lang po tayo sa PMC badge. meron din po tayo weekly fest, baka gusto niyong sumali. this weeks topic is about your favorite food. thanks po.

    Z'riz
    PMC Mommy Mod

    Anonymous says:

    Done!

    thanks for the tag sis pero nagawa ko na pala ito hihihi!

    http://www.mysomethingpurple.com/2008/05/some-wants.html

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger