the simple carnival (featured post)

Labels:

9


Hi friends...

I occasionally do publish features in this page but this time, I'd like to make way for this very impressive music video from The Simple Carnival, originally written and performed by Jeff Boller, a new acquaintance of mine from Pennsylvania, USA. I don't have so much to write about him yet since we have just virtually met through the internet yesterday but as new as I am to his I'm so honored to have watched and heard beforehand their ever first video and some of their songs which full album will be released on 01 October, 2008...I'm inviting you all to check this one out. I am personally impressed with this creatively done video and hope you'll enjoy it too... it's called:




Please click here to see the complete compilation of CDs, collectibles and other cool souvenir stuffs from The Simple Carnival.

9 Response to "the simple carnival (featured post)"

  1. Marie says:

    very nice sis... cute naman and you are indeed priviledged to have view it before it has officially released.

    glad to hear you like Cebu... how long have you been there?

    Anonymous says:

    I certainly would accept you linking to my blog. I have just added you to my blogroll! I loved this site the first time I saw it :o)

    Anonymous says:

    its very nice...and swerte mo naman!! sana ako din. hehehe

    Lainy says:

    WOW! Sis, you are one lucky soul for having the chance of viewing this even before they were out in the market.

    BTW, sorry wa na nako natubag imong pangutana kung asa ko sa GenSan, hehe. HAve u been here before? Sa Sarangani Homes Phase 1 ko ;-)

    it is a cery nice catchy song . . . realy, really weird! hahaha! it's a cool song!

    ohhhh NOOOO..Nancy!! I'm not too late am I? The video is no longer available!!...

    Anyhow, thanks for inviting me to see the video but too bad I can't view it..

    TGIF...have a relaxing and gr8 weekend ok?

    Muahhss.TC my dear.

    Nancy - very nice video! Thanks for sharing it with Debbie and me! Ingat lagi!

    Anonymous says:

    Hi there, I'm the guy in the video. :-)

    Thanks for the nice comments, but the song is indeed actually released! It's on The Simple Carnival's "Me and My Arrow" EP (available from iTunes, Amazon.com, simplecarnival.com -- gotta get my little commercial in there). A slightly different version of the song will be on the upcoming album "Girls Aliens Food," which is what Nancy's referring to in the post.

    If you're curious as to how the video was made (it's mostly construction paper), I've got a detailed article up here:

    http://songsandsonics.com/?p=38

    Anyway, thanks for posting the video!

    gwen says:

    Hi!

    My name is Gwen, and I'm the webmaster of http://www.pinhole-glasses.com. I wanted to know if by any chance you would be interested in doing an unbiased review of our product in your blog http://www.onlinememorylane.blogspot.com/.

    If you agree we will send you a product sample so that you can try it and then write a review about it. Please note you won't have to return the product sample after publishing the review.

    Please let me know if you are interested.

    Thank you.

    Gwen
    spicyish@gmail.com



    PS. So sorry for the way I have contacted you; I can't seem to find any other option... Thanks.

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger