another week is about to end

Labels:

3


I miss spending weekends on the beach. Though I don't really like sinking in myself that much on the water but the beauty and the fresh air it brings is just so relaxing. Just one of the nicest place to unwind and conducive enough to let go over the week- long pressure and boredom.

Moalboal Beach, Cebu

Panagsama Resort Moalboal, Cebu

Hope you're all having a festive weekends with your loved ones.

3 Response to "another week is about to end"

  1. nYomoT says:

    Hi Nancy..thanks for dropping by my blog..I actually came across your blogs quite a few times,but this is the first time I leave a comment :-).Nice photo,we have some nice beaches here too in Malaysia and it has been a very long time since I last spend my time there..I really miss the tranquility,the beauty of such places.Seen a number of Pinoy blogs and yours certainly are among the best.Good luck to you and a pleasant weekend.

    JK says:

    Hi doll love the pictures you put up... They are so nice hope to see more... soon..

    Anonymous says:

    I have been having a wonderfully festive weekend wiht my boys. I will likely be posting about it on tuesday :o)

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger