author's update

Labels:

1


Hi..I'd like to say thank you to those who still continue to visit my page even though if I am not around most of the time to visit you back... I've been trying to maximize my time everyday since I am no longer to where I was. Right now, I am temporarily staying at my sisters' place and I need to use the internet cafe for the mean time and have to spend money just to make an update for my pages. So you would have at least an idea how am I working for it just simply because I don't want to lose it. I mean, I love doing this thing and would still be glad to continue meeting wonderful people like most of those I have already met from here... Again, my apology if I can't hop much for now. Hopefully I could get things back to normal as soon as I'm done fixing things out.

1 Response to "author's update"

  1. hello nancy! Have a nice day!

    Subscribe Here

    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner

    Get updates from this blog first hand.Subscription is absolutely free!

    Popular Posts

    Featured Blogs

    Followers

    Just on Facebook

    Related Posts with Thumbnails
    Powered By Blogger